Spinamba Casino was established in 2019 and registered by Curaçao eGaming. But despite this registration and their undeniably new status, players shouldn’t be all too concerned. That’s because the site is owned and operated by Atlantic Management BV, the same company that’s responsible for other online casinos like All Right, Slottica and SuperCat. The
My first impression was that Spinamba Casino is a big fan of attractive females, having images of them in various costumes plastered all over the banner ads and promotions. There’s nothing wrong with the way that Spinamba Casino’s site works. It’s actually better than most, with filtering options throughout, even on the promotions page. However, I do feel the site is very light on details, meaning that it isn’t particularly transparent, especially when it comes to bonus terms. These have been hidden away within the general terms and written in a very complicated and unclear way. I spent a ridiculously long time reading and scrolling to pull out details which should have been laid out upfront.
Okay so players should be prepared for a mediocre experience here. And I know this is a tough call to make, but I looked into things enough to be sure of my assessment. This is based on timeframes and payment methods available. Things will probably be bother for non-Canadians, and we wish those players well, but here’s what things look like for us. Spinamba Casino High rollers will probably be put off by these maximum limitations, with the current set up probably better suited to recreational players. But the thing that really bothered me was that processing time for each withdrawal is set to 36 hours. I don’t understand any online casino’s need to hang on to players funds for that long, especially when most other sites make all necessary checks within 24 hours.
Spinamba Casino – 50 Free Spins No Deposit
Many casino players choose Spinamba Casino because of the attractive welcome offer! Every new player who register account through our website will receive 50 free spins no deposit on the popular slots – 25 free spins on Dead or Alive 2 and 25 free spins on Gonzo Quest. Register a new casino account and enjoy an attractive bonus no deposit.
A Spinamba Casino free spins no deposit is a once-off offer and only registered players can receive this bonus, so the first step is to create an account. You can easily win money while having fun with Gonzo’s Quest and Dead or Alive (DoA 2) games ( Netent provider ). You can either leave the winner on the balance sheet for later use for gaming, or you can withdraw it to a bank account or e-wallet.
Terms and conditions:
- In order to receive a Spinamba Casino bonus, you must first activate it. We recommend you to read bonus Terms carefully before activating.
- The bonus amount is added to your balance. The bet is made by withdrawing money from the balance, which consists of the main and bonus parts.
- All winnings are transferred to the Spinamba balance and the money can`t be withdrawn until you bet the necessary amount of times (wager).
- When the wager for Spinamba Casino bonus is fully processed, the bonus part is transferred to the main balance and the possibility of withdrawing any amount opens, within the available funds.
- Not all bets are counted as wagering the bonus. There is a number of exceptions (games) that do not count or count with lower contribution.
- Only one Spinamba Casino bonus can be active at the same time on your account.
- The conditions for wagering the bonus are annulated when the customer reaches a balance of RUB: 0.99 / EUR: 0.05 / USD: 0.05 / TRY: 0.3 / ARS: 2.99 / MXN: 0.99 / PEN: 0.2 / CLP: 30 / ZAR: 0.99 / NOK: 0.5 / BRL: 0.3 / CAD: 0.05 / AUD: 0.05 / CHF: 0.05 / CZK: 0.99 in other currencies or less Terms of the bonus clearing are canceled.
- The Spinamba Casino is a kind of reward and can`t be replaced by any other kind of compensations.
- While having an active bonus betting from tables games (Roulette, Sic Bo, Baccarat and others), as well as from Live Casino games are strictly prohibited. Such bets can be considered as misuse of bonus offers and can lead to exaction of all wins received in such way.